FRANKFURT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The German government expects to announce soon a plan to maintain the country's influence at aerospace group EADS should shareholder DaimlerChrysler cut its stake as planned, a German magazine reported. In an interview with weekly news magazine Der Spiegel, German finance minister Peer Steinbrueck said talks were progressing on a consortium to take a stake in the group. "It will be announced in the coming weeks. We are well on the way," he said. "It is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German minister predicts EADS stake deal soon-magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642