BERLIN, May 29 (Reuters) - Top ministers from the German government will meet in Berlin to discuss the future of the Opel unit of General Motors on Friday but no U.S. government officials or representatives from GM will join in, a German government official said on Friday. Potential bidders Magna and Fiat will not participate in the meeting either, said the official who requested anonymity. (Reporting by Markus Wacket)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Opel meeting without GM, U.S., investors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.