BERLIN, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The budget committee of the German parliament has demanded that the contract with the Toll Collect consortium developing a highway toll scheme be scrapped if there is no decision on a launch date by the end of the year. Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe said he would act according to the committee's guidelines. The Toll Collect consortium, made up of Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute , has come under increasing pressure over repeated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German parliament committee threatens toll contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.