* IT, engineering, software, construction sectors to benefit * Winners include: PSI, Centrotec, Siemens, ABB * Grid investments of 42.5 billion euros needed by 2030 By Christoph Steitz and Vera Eckert BERLIN, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany's impending energy shift has set a host of companies, from conglomerates to niche specialists, jostling for position to capitalise on the country's most ambitious infrastructure project in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German power bonanza energises big players and small specialists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642