FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - German racing car maker HWA will float its shares on the Frankfurt stock market in the second quarter of this year, the firm said on Friday. HWA, which is the spin-off of Mercedes-AMG's racing division, will offer 5.115 million shares from existing shareholders, mainly from founder Hans Werner Aufrecht, after whom the company is named. No new shares will be offered. HWA said it would use the listing to help with funding further development of its engines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German racing car maker HWA plans IPO in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.