FRANKFURT, Dec 16 (Reuters) - German securities watchdog BaFin opened an official investigation into trading of Porsche shares prior to the sports car maker's investment in larger peer Volkswagen , the regulator said on Friday. "We're examining conspicuous movements in the share price of Porsche before the company stated it had bought a stake in Volkswagen," a spokeswoman for BaFin said, adding: "It has to do with transactions before the drop in the (Porsche) share price." Late in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German regulator probes trades in Porsche shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642