FRANKFURT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - German financial regulator BaFin is re-examining German tyre and car parts group Continental AG's acquisition of Phoenix , the Financial Times Deutschland reported on Thursday. The regulator is responding to a letter from shareholder rights group Deminor, which criticised the offer price as too low. Deminor wants those shareholders who sold their Phoenix holdings for 15 euros per share in response to Continental's offer to be paid the 18.89 euros later paid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German regulator re-examines Continental buy-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.