FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - German retail sales are still set to stagnate or ease this year in nominal terms, the HDE retail association said on Monday, reiterating its forecast from early February. Retail sales in Europe's biggest economy were likely to hold steady at last year's level at least until mid-year before worsening somewhat in the second half, HDE said in a statement. "Overall retail sales will move in a corridor from zero to minus 1 percent in nominal terms," it added, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German retailers still see 09 sales flat to lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642