BERLIN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The operator of Germany's new truck road toll system said on Wednesday it had recalled thousands of tracking units shortly before tests of the satellite-based system were due to start. About 20,000 of the 175,000 units installed so far in trucks to track their usage of German highways were not working properly and would have to be repaired or replaced, said a spokesman for the operator, Toll Collect. "This does not jeopardise the start of the trial operation," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German road toll operator recalls tracking devices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642