By Natalie Harrison LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - The credit crisis looks set to drive further strong issuance in Germany's private debt placement or Schuldschein market, as companies seek new sources of funding away from the volatile public bond market. Retailer Metro , Deutsche Telekom and mobile phone company Vodafone are some of the companies who have accessed the Schuldschein market -- which is governed by German statute law -- so far this year. And they have been able to reap bigger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Schuldschein issuance set for strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.