FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters ) - Leading German car rental company Sixt is seeking to add more franchise locations in Latin America and Asia, including China, board chairman Erich Sixt said in a newspaper interview published on Sunday. "We are active in more than 70 countries but there are still many blank spots on the map in Asia and South America," he told the weekly Euro am Sonntag. He also said that negotiations with China had been launched but that they proved to be lengthy and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Sixt eyes more Asian, Latam franchises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642