FRANKFURT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Volkswagen supervisory board Chairman Ferdinand Piech will be succeeded by a neutral party after his term expires next year, the German state of Lower Saxony said on Friday. A spokesman for the government of Lower Saxony said the person would not be a representative of either Porsche or the state, which are the two biggest shareholders in Europe's biggest carmaker.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German state - next VW sup board chairman neutral" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642