BERLIN, Feb 27 (Reuters) - State guarantees could be an option to help carmaker Opel implement a new business plan, the head of the western German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, Juergen Ruettgers, said on Friday. Ruettgers referred to a business plan, which the managament of the General Motors unit Opel is to present to the supervisory board on Friday, telling ZDF television: "The state can make sure that Opel has a chance to implement this concept. Guarantees are one option, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German state premier-Guarantees an option for Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642