FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open down 0.2 percent on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokers at 0622 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (share price indications at 0620 GMT): DEUTSCHE BANK Indicated up 1.5 percent Deutsche Bank's investment bank took advantage of global economic stimulus measures to post better-than-expected first-quarter profits driven by sales and trading, even as the outlook for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on April 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642