FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: DEUTSCHE BANK Germany's largest bank reported a pretax return on average equity of 30 percent in the first quarter. [ID:nWEB2242] Related news [DBKGn.DE-E] BAYER German drug and chemical maker Bayer AG expects China's medical market to grow nearly 10-fold over the next decade as the country aims to overhaul its medical system, a top executive said on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on April 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.