The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday: DEUTSCHE BOERSE Deutsche Boerse AG's first-quarter earnings before interest and taxes fell 19 percent to 260 million euros ($344 million), hit by a charge for the failed takeover of NYSE Euronext. Related news DEUTSCHE BANK Barclays and Deutsche Bank on Thursday won a fierce bidding war for a portfolio of toxic assets the US government acquired in the 2008 bailout of insurance giant AIG. Related news DAIMLER Q1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on April 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642