FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's top 30 DAX index looked set to open 0.4 percent lower, according to pre-market data from brokers by 0649 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday (share price indications by 0649 GMT): DEUTSCHE BANK Shares indicated 0.3 percent lower Deutsche Bank made a pretax loss of 254 million euros in the first quarter, posting its first quarterly loss in five years as the cost of the global financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on April 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642