FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's blue-chip DAX index looked set to open 0.8 percent lower, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0616 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: CARS DAIMLERCHRYSLER , BMW , VW DaimlerChrysler shares indicated 1.3 percent lower BMW shares indicated 0.8 percent lower VW shares indicated 1.1 percent lower DaimlerChrysler and BMW are threatening legal action over Chinese-made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.