FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: VOLKSWAGEN Malaysia is on track to wrap up talks to secure a partner for loss-making national carmaker Proton Holdings by the end of the year, state investment arm Khazanah Nasional said. "The talks are ongoing with both (GM and Volkswagen)," Khazanah chief Azman Mokhtar told reporters. "Both have got good momentum." Click on [ID:nKLR314725] Related news [VOWG.DE-E] DEUTSCHE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642