FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.5 percent higher on Thursday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0650 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday (share price indications at 0650 GMT): MAN AG Indicated 0.8 percent higher MAN said it will hold exclusive talks with Chinese diesel engine maker Weichai on a strategic cooperation to jointly build and market trucks, truck engines, components and large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.