FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.9 percent higher on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokers at 0612 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday (share price indications at 0608 GMT): DEUTSCHE BANK Indicated 1.7 percent lower. Frankfurt prosecutors said it would take at least until mid-September to conclude a preliminary probe into a spying affair at Deutsche Bank [ID:nLO665314] Related news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on August 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642