FRANKFURT, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: LUFTHANSA Cabin crew union UFO is due to decide later on Tuesday whether to call for a strike at Lufthansa following a 13-month dispute over pay. UFO said late on Monday that the parties had not yet reached a result and the talks were continuing. Related news VOLKSWAGEN Credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on August 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642