FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent higher on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0626 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: E.ON Indicated unchanged Chile's top court rejected a planned $5 billion Central Castilla thermoelectric power plant, planned by MPX Energia SA and Germany's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on August 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642