FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: AUTO SECTOR The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Transportation proposed on Monday introducing labels on the windows of new cars in showrooms that compare both mileage and emissions of gases blamed for global warming. [ID:nN30224222] Related news [AUTO-DE-E] DEUTSCHE TELEKOM Vodafone Germany has initiated legal proceedings both with the German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on August 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.