FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: DEUTSCHE BOERSE IntercontinentalExchange Inc is in talks to buy NYSE Euronext, the operator of the New York Stock Exchange, according to a source familiar with the situation. Related news DEUTSCHE BANK An Italian court on Wednesday found Deutsche Bank, among others, guilty of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.