FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 1.2 percent higher on Thursday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0710 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday (share price indications at 0710 GMT): DEUTSCHE BANK Indicated 1.4 percent higher A core task of banks in future will be to ensure their activities are transparent as a result of the current credit crisis, Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.