FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index .GDAXI looked set to open percent lower/higher on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0705 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (share price indications at 0707 GMT): ALLIANZ, MUNICH RE Allianz indicated 1.0 percent higher Munich Re indicated 0.1 percent higher European insurers' prospects deteriorated in the second half of 2011, weighed by a worsening sovereign debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on December 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.