FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: DEUTSCHE BANK RREEF, the real estate investment management arm of Deutsche Bank's Asset Management division, said it would sell its Northern California industrial portfolio to PS Business Parks PSB.N for $520 million. Separately, Deutsche Bank Chief Executive Josef Ackermann said on Tuesday privatizations could help improve the fiscal situation of Germany and other European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on December 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642