FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: BMW The world's largest premium carmaker has sold about 1.8 million vehicles in 2012, its chief financial officer told a German newspaper. Related news ADIDAS The world's No. 2 sportswear group expects sales to be "higher than 14.5 billion euros ($19.2 billion)" this year, Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on December 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642