FRANKFURT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday: PORSCHE SE, VOLKSWAGEN Porsche SE on Thursday won the dismissal of a New York lawsuit by 26 hedge funds that accused the German sports-car maker's holding company of deceptive manipulation of the market for VW shares in 2008. Porsche spokesman Frank Gaube did not return calls seeking comment. Related news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on December 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642