FRANKFURT, Feb 29 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.2 percent lower on Friday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0710 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday (share price indications at 0710 GMT): VOLKSWAGEN , MAN AG Volkswagen indicated 0.1 percent lower MAN indicated 0.9 percent higher VW is discussing whether to power its heavy trucks built in Brazil with engines made by MAN, Germany's Handelsblatt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Feb 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.