FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: LUFTHANSA Pilots at German flag carrier Lufthansa went on strike on Monday after last-ditch attempts to reach a compromise failed, the airline said. [ID:nLDE61K0IK] Related news [LHAG.DE-E] DEUTSCHE TELEKOM The phone company plans to keep its dividend stable in the coming years, German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported, without saying where it obtained the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on February 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.