Frankfurt, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday: BASF Q4 results. The world's largest chemical company by sales is expected to report its fourth-quarter operating profit fell 14.5 percent to 1.51 billion euros. Related news SAP The software maker said it would increase its 2011 total dividend by 83 percent to 1.10 euros per share, which includes a special dividend of 0.35 euros a share. Related news VOLKSWAGEN The carmaker will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on February 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.