FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: DEUTSCHE BANK A deal to secure an 800 million euro ($1.1 billion) payment from Deutsche Bank to settle its long drawn-out case with the family of late media mogul Leo Kirch appears to be fading, threatening to delay an end to one of Germany's most bitter corporate disputes, according to several sources familiar with the matter. Related news DEUTSCHE POST German Economy Minister Philipp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on February 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.