FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: BAYER Q4 results. Germany's largest drugmaker is expected to report its fourth-quarter underlying core earnings slipped 3.9 percent to 1.62 billion euros. Poll: Separately, the blood clot preventer Xarelto from Johnson & Johnson and Bayer was granted priority review from U.S. health regulators for use in patients suffering from the heart condition known as acute coronary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on February 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642