FRANKFURT, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's DAX index looked set to open about 1 percent lower, according to pre-market data from brokers by 0716 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday (share price indication by 0716 GMT): WESTLB [WDLG.UL] Stricken German state bank WestLB said it expected a 2007 loss of about 1 billion euros ($1.5 billion) and temporary writedowns of nearly 1 billion euros and said its owners planned a capital increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.