FRANKFURT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday: SAP SAP reports Q4 and full-year 2007 results. For a Reuters poll, click on [ID:nL14353982] Separately, Business Objects reported Q4 revenues of $444 million, beating market expectations, and EPS of $0.14. Related news [SAPG.DE-E] ADIDAS Adidas will buy back up to 5 percent of its own stock and cancel the repurchased shares, the company said after the market's close on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.