FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: RWE The German utility plans to separate the IT division and the RWE Systems Consulting unit from its RWE Systems division, Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung reported, without saying where it obtained the information. Related news [RWEG.DE-E] BMW BMW said on Thursday it aimed to boost sales in Asia by a quarter over the next five years and unveiled plans to expand production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642