FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday: HENKEL The German consumer goods maker expects this year's earnings to rise, it said on Thursday after reporting a 9 percent increase in adjusted fourth-quarter operating profit. [ID:nLDE60R2GV] Related news [HNKG_p.DE-E] SAP Oracle Corp has filed a suit against a little known rival that provides low-cost software maintenance services, in a case similar to one that Oracle is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on January 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.