FRANKFURT, July 1 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday: DAIMLER The automaker is expanding its workforce by 1,250 at its Mercedes-Benz plants in Brazil and Argentina, catering to soaring demand for trucks in the booming emerging market economies, the group said on Thursday. [ID:nN1E75T1EB] Related news [DAIGn.DE-E] OVERSEAS STOCK MARKETS Dow Jones +1.25 pct, S&P 500 +1.01 pct, Nasdaq +1.21 pct at Thursday's close. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.