FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.4 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokers Lang & Schwarz at 0555 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (share price indications at 0555 GMT): BANKS Deutsche Bank indicated 0.7 percent higher Commerzbank indicated 0.8 percent higher Deutsche Postbank indicated 1.4 percent higher Just seven European banks failed a health check and were ordered to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642