FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: EADS European aerospace and defence group EADS on Thursday reported a drop in first-half operating profit due to restructuring costs and charges at its Airbus and Eurocopter units. For more, double click on [EAD.PA-E] DAIMLERCHRYSLER DaimlerChrysler's $7.4 billion deal to spin off Chrysler hit a speed bump on Wednesday when bankers were forced to postpone a $12 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.