FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: DEUTSCHE BANK Q2 results. Germany's biggest lender is expected to report a second-quarter pretax profit of 1.57 billion euros ($2.03 billion), up 19 percent from the year earlier. Poll: [ID:nLDE66M15I] Related news [DBKGn.DE-E] SAP Q2 results. The German business software company is expected to report an 11.5 percent rise in second-quarter operating profit to 796 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642