FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: SIEMENS Q3 results. The industrial conglomerate is expected to post a 27 percent increase in third-quarter total sectors profit -- or operating profit -- at 2.1 billion euros ($2.73 billion). Poll: [ID:nLDE66Q0I5] Related news [SIEGn.DE-E] VOLKSWAGEN Q2 results. Europe's largest car maker is expected to report a second-quarter pretax profit of 1.059 billion euros, down 41 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642