FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's DAX index looked set to open flat, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0618 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Monday: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK Shares indicated 1.3 percent lower Postbank raised its net profit in the second quarter of the year to 151 million euros ($206.1 million) on the back of higher income from lending, it said on Monday. For related news, double click on [DPBGn.DE-E] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.