FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's top-30 DAX index were seen opening 0.3 percent higher, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0643 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday (share price indication by 0643 GMT): DEUTSCHE BANK Shares indicated 0.3 percent higher Deutsche Bank made a further $3.6 billion of writedowns in the second quarter of the year, taking its bill from the global financial crisis beyond $11 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on July 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642