FRANKFURT, June 1 (Reuters) - The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: BANKS The European Central Bank warned on Monday that euro zone banks face up to 195 billion euros ($238.9 billion) in a "second wave" of potential loan losses over the next 18 months due to the financial crisis, and disclosed it had increased purchases of euro zone government bonds. [ID:nLDE64U0OS] Related news [BNK-DE-E] BILFINGER BERGER Advisers to the German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.