FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.7 percent lower on Thursday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0610 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday (share price indications at 0610 GMT): ALLIANZ , DEUTSCHE BANK Allianz indicated 1.6 percent lower Deutsche Bank indicated 0.8 percent lower Deutsche Bank's CEO Josef Ackermann declined comment on rumours the bank was in talks to buy parts of rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.