FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.8 percent lower on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokers at 0606 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks: BASF Indicated 0.7 percent lower The company agreed to buy additives maker Cognis [COGN.UL] for 3.1 billion euros ($4.16 billion) including debt, expanding into chemicals derived from crops and plants. [ID:nLDE65M043] On Tuesday, BASF said China's plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642