FRANKFURT, June 24 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 1.1 percent higher on Friday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0616 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks (premarket share prices and indications at 0617 GMT): RWE Indicated 1.1 percent higher In the coming days the head of Russia's Gazprom wants to discuss possible cooperations in the German power generation market with utility RWE, German daily ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.