FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Shares in Germany's top-30 DAX index looked set to open 0.9 percent lower on Tuesday, according to pre-market data from brokers at 0628 GMT. The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday (share price indications at 0628 GMT): PORSCHE Indicated 0.3 percent higher Porsche raised its full-year profit forecast helped by book gains from its Volkswagen stake, it said on Tuesday after reporting stagnant sales and revenue. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.