The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday: BMW German premium carmaker BMW is considering building vehicles at the endangered Born plant in the Netherlands, which belongs to Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, a spokesman for BMW said on Wednesday. BMW and Toyota plan to expand a technological partnership, two sources close to the companies told Reuters, a deal that could prompt a shift in auto industry allegiances. Related news BMWG.DE-E] COMMERZBANK Commerzbank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German stocks - Factors to watch on June 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.